MD Central Vacuum Power Units
Choose from four lines of powerful central vacuum units: ModernDay®, SilentMaster®, AirMaster®, and Flo-Master®.
American Design & Assembly. Central Vacuum Units Built to Last.
Powerful and dependable, MD central vacuums help you keep your home clean and healthy for years to come.
- High Performance, Low Maintenance, Long Life
- Large 8-gallon Disposable Bag with Microfiltration1
- Utility Valve for Convenient Use in Garage/Basement
- Units for Every Size Home & All Floor Types
- Steel Construction, Powder Coated Inside and Out
- Dual Debris Intake Necks for Flexible Mounting
- Sturdy, Two-Stud Bracket Installation
Our Central Vacuum Units are available through our network of local central vacuum dealers. Whether you need installation in a new or existing home or just need service on an existing system, our authorized dealers will take care of you.
Find a dealer near you!
MD Central Vacuum Models
MD Central Vacuum Units are designed and assembled in the USA to ensure quality, power, and durability.
1Most units include the Tru-Seal MicroFiltration disposable bag. The motors are strategically installed at the base of the unit to keep the vacuum unit cooler. A cooler unit results in optimum compaction of debris and less wear and tear on the system as a whole. Add on the fact that they are built from steel and powder-coated inside and out, and the result is a system that requires less maintenance and is longer lasting.
To learn more about the differences between central vacuum types, check out our filtration analysis.