You've Never Cleaned Like This
There is nothing like the Axis Clean-Agility floor brush from MD Manufacturing, Inc. Using the Axis feels natural as it compliments your movements. In fact, it requires less physical exertion to clean more surface area. The Axis stays flat no matter how you move, twist, or rotate.
- The Axis pulls in dirt and hair from the "castle cut" front, back, and sides. Being without wheels, it vacuums your floor without a trace.
- The Axis is the only floor brush that cleans at 90-degree angles and in spaces as narrow as 5-inches wide. The Axis is 3-3/4 inches tall.
- Clean in record time, guaranteed. The 13-inch width combined with natural cleaning angles makes for the ultimate cleaning experience.
- Perfect for all types of tile, wood, marble, cork, and bamboo floors.
New! Now with a few additional accessory upgrades, you can use the Axis for quick vacuuming on low-pile carpet and rugs, as well as to dry mop your hard floors! Available with Axis or sold separately.
- Axis Glide Plate: Snap this accessory onto the bottom of the Axis Brush to cover the bristles for easy gliding over low-pile carpets and rugs.
- Axis Microfiber Pad: This pad easily slips over the Axis brush with the Axis Glide Plate attached for easy dust mopping of hard floors. Dry use only. Requires the Axis Glide Plate.
- Axis Fringed Microfiber Pad: This pad also slips easily over the Axis brush with the Axis Glide Plate attached, and makes dust mopping hard floors even easier with the additional fringe along the edges for catching larger debris. Dry use only. Requires the Axis Glide Plate.
NOTE: The Axis will not work on throw rugs or mats without the Axis Glide Plate upgrade. Axis is compatible with all central vacuum round metal or plastic wands with 1-1/4" diameter. Works with friction fit and button locking wands (the lock remains depressed as wand is inserted).