Receive your new Low Voltage Hose and enjoy the convenience of turning the suction on and off without having to run back to the wall inlet. The Low Voltage Hose is far superior for every application wherever the Basic Hose can be used. The Low Voltage hose does not have 110-volts, only a low voltage wire to allow the suction circuit to be on or off. Use this central vacuum hose for all air-driven power heads, it is worth the extra money.
- Includes Pre-Assembled Hose Sock
- 2-way Switch Controls Suction
- 360-Swivel for Fewer Kinks
- Crushproof, Pliable Hose
- Lightweight, Easy to Use & Store
- 27% More Air Flow Over Older Hoses*
- Air Flow Adjustability
- Durable Metal Hose End
- Full 3-Year Warranty
- 30-Day Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fits 1-7/16" to 1-1/2" Diameter Inlets
*After 2004 the interior of the hose increased to 1-3/8" diameter and was made smoother for maximum performance.
All accessories are compatible with this central vacuum hose, including the button lock version.
Accessories, wands, and brushes sold separately. Hose numbers include 382KSC, 383KSC.