The Response CT10 QuietDrive from Cen-Tec is the ideal solution for a multi-surface home. The CT10 moves freely and easily over hardwood, tile, and stone, as well as carpets and rugs.
Please note: you may receive a brush with blue trim that says Panasonic instead of QuietDrive. Both brushes were made by the same manufacturer and are the same, other than in their appearance.
The CT10 uses 3 different types of cleaning materials to effectively clean the different surfaces of your home. The first material is designed to deep clean carpets, the second is a soft material that conforms to the uneven surfaces found in stone and tile floors, and the third is designed to polish the surface as you vacuum. CT10 features a shutter system with a soft bumper that moves up when you are vacuuming against tight corners, baseboards, or stairs.
The CT10 includes many other popular features, including:
- Very lightweight at only 1.5 lbs
- Electric powered, but very quiet, even over hard floors
- Double swivel neck to maneuver into tight spaces
- Extremely low profile- great for fitting under furniture
- Soft molded wheels, pads, and bumpers prevent scratching of hard floor surfaces
CT-10 Response Manual