MD Central Vacuum
Fast Free shipping
on orders over $75 ⓘ
Since 1961
COVID-19 Notice: We’re shipping as normal. Call & email response times may be delayed.

Hose Clamp for Flex Pipe Q&A

Search Answers

Results from Hose Clamp for Flex Pipe

Questions & Answers

Flex Pipe to Rigid

Richard - Meadview, AZ. What is the coupler P/N to connect 2 inch flex to 2 inch rigid? (You advise not to glue flex into a coupler, it seems.)

Hi, you can use this Hose Clamp for the connection. It is a standard clamp. You can also use wire ties if you have those.