Skip to content
Shop Products

Vacuflo Replacements Q&A

Search Answers

Results from Vacuflo Replacements

Questions & Answers

Remote Handle F9150813-3

I have the remote handle and replaced the batteries in it. How do I reprogram it to turn on again at the handle? My model is one of the FC series, for the vacuum and the handle has a number F9150813-3. Thank you


We are not sure what you'd need to do. Try unplugging the receiver at the unit to reset it then try the handle again.

Vacuflo Circuit Board

Have a vacuflo 560 about 10 years old, unit continues to run after hose is removed from wall outlet and will not shut off until electrical cord is unplugged. Thinking PC/Relay board needs replacing. My question is the part # on the circuit board is 7091 REV 5 H-P Products but the replacement # for the 560 model says to use 7090, which one do I order? Thanks.

Remove the low voltage wire that connects to the tank and see if you have the same problem. Plug the unit into 110 volts. If it stays off then you actually have a low voltage short in the hose. If it stays on you need to replace the board. Does your board have red and yellow or just yellow wires (not going to the cord or motors) attached to the board itself?

Dimensions - Fit T21 Turbine Head?

Your Turbocat air turbine # 45503c looks very similar to the T21 Vacuflo made in Canada years ago.The T 21 turbine dimensions are 3.8" DIA.,1.63" wide,dummy axle .60" long and .330" in Dia. Would your spare part fit the older turbine, or may be a small modification needed for retrofit? Thank you. Mr Cote Quebec Canada

All the dimensions are the same except the overall diameter. The stock item we have is 4" diameter not 3.8". If the 4" will fit in your T21 Power Head then this part will work for you.

Exterior Vent Cover

where can I find an exterior vent cover for my central vacu flo ?

The universal fitting exhaust vent for all systems is here

Need Hose and More, Suction Starts When Valve is Lifted

Hi, I recently purchased a house with an original H-P Vacuflo Model 14, Motor #4471. The hoses were not included with the purchase of the house, is there a comparable hose and accessory kit for this model I could find as well as any bags/filters? As far as I can tell, the diameter of the wall sockets are about 1.5" and the suction starts as soon as the flap is opened and still very good. Thank you!

Thank you for the details, it tells us you need the Vacuflo proprietary hose from Vacuflo themselves. However, if you have carpet and want to use electric beater power you can swap out the proprietary faceplates for industry standard ones and then buy a new Electric Kit with pigtail corded hose. See what it takes under the hose section here:

Power Head 9190 Wand Options

I have a Vacuflo 566Q system. The Powerhead is 9190 and the wand is a 9305-G. My problem is in the wand. A pin broke off on the integrated power cord in the wand. I bought a new cord (9480). Now the wand has an intermittent connection as I vacuum. I've traced it back to the connection between the female plug end of the integrated power cord and the pins in the stem of the powerhead. Very loose fit. Is there anyway to improve this connection (conductive material to fill gap between pin and plug, new pins,or new power cord)? Thanks, Tom - Ham Lake

You should replace the lower section of the wand (our part 406HS), or replace the entire wand with the Ace Telescopic Wand (but your hose has to have the two inch measurement as seen in the photo in the hose section to use the Ace Wand). Here are your PowerHead 9190 Wand Options

Correct Replacement Hose Switch for Turbo Grip

I have a Vacuflo 566Q Central vacuum system. The on/off switch for the turbo grip handle is operating on an intermittent basis. What is the correct part number so I can order a new part? Thanks. Al Batesburg, SC

If your handle looks like this then the switch under it is correct. If not, please call us for further help.,382S

Exhaust Door Replacement

I need to replace the outside exhaust outlet as the cover flap broke off, do you carry replacement parts for that. It is a vacuflo 26

We have a new door for you here (parts are not sold separately to us)

Hose with Pins - Replace Pins?

I have a Vacuflo Model 960/980 and one of the two prongs on the end of the hose that inserts into the wall outlet broke off. Can I replace the end of the hose where the two pins stick out. Thank you

If the pins on the wall end of hose has pins that are 5/8" apart you have a proprietary Vacuflo Hose only available through them. If the pins are 3/8" apart that is a standard electric hose and we have the parts for that here

TurboCat and TurboGrip Hose Replacement

We have a Vacuflo 560 system in our home that was built in 1996. We need to replace the Turbocat and Turbogrip hose, but I can't seem to locate a model number on the Turbogrip hose. Can you please assist me so I can order both parts? Thanks Bob from the city of Orange

You will save money and have a better fitting situation if you buy a complete kit such as the Deluxe TurboCat Kit. But first please take moment to learn if you have the proprietary hose or the universal hose. We only sell the universal hose and kit. See the Attention note in red on this page for more information

Switch on Hose Handle Not Working

We have a Vacuflo 260. The power and the vacuum come on when the hose is plugged into the wall outlet. The turbo head also operates. On the handle is an on/off switch that has no effect on the operation of anything. What is the function of the switch, does it need to be replaced, and if so, where do I get a replacement?

The switch should control the suction. Does your hose end have any metal that slides into the hole? Does the hose end have two metal nubs that slide into the wall plate? Please let us know and we can help you.

Electro-Glide Hose Switch Issue

Adele, Conroe, TX. When I press switch in the handle to the left (suction only) suction comes on and I can vacuum the tile and hardwood. When I press the switch to the right (suction and beater bar) only the beater bar comes on but no suction. Our unit is a Vacuflo 466Q with an Electro Glide Rug Unit. The issue is pressing the switch on the handle to the right I only get power to the Electro Glide Unit with no suction. Can the switch be replaced or repaired or can there be something other than the switch wrong?

The switch needs to be replaced which means the wiring assembly gets replaced. The hose that comes with the ElectroGlide is industry standard which means this part is what you need to fix it

14 Model Motor

My vacuflow model 14 continually trips the small breaker on the power unit. It powers up for 3-5 seconds then trips the breaker! is it time for a new system or can these motors be replaced?

Yes, you can replace the motor on all Vacuflo power units. Please take a photo of the motor and send it to us because we do not have a cross reference for it. Or you can call us and we will help you find the motor and where to get it.

Rugrat Belt Replacement


You can find a replacement belt for your Rugrat in our belts section here,

Turbocat Parts

Need to replaceTL2000 parts. For Turbine Powerhouse we need an Elbow,Spring, Wand,Bumper and belt. Would you also have a Hand held Turbine powerhead?

You can find all Turbocat parts listed here, Hand-held turbines are listed here,

Small Wonder Accessories

Charlie from Pagosa Springs, CO. I bought a 1984 Allegro Class A RV with a Small Wonder Model 19-1 built-in vacuum system. I need the hose assembly Part# 4988-20, the hose adapter Part# 4976, the swivel Part# 4977, a wand Part# 4978, a crevice tool Part# 1141, dusting brush Part# 1142, upholstery tool part# 1139, rug tool Part# 1138, plugs (2)Part# 4960, secondary filter support Part# 4928, and a secondary filter. I have found the replacement bags but can't find anything else. I may need a motor/blower Part# 5129, or a relay Part# 5092 if I can't get it to run. I just hate to throw it away. Basically all it has is the canister, motor and blower and place to plug in the hose with the cover. Can you help me locate parts? Thanks!

If the suction starts when you open the door, you can use any of our hoses and tools.

Vacuflo Replacement

We have a Vacuflo Turbocat plus. The system is original to the house which was built ~1989. The powerhead is shot and we'd like to replace it and the hose. The suction starts in our vac. connections when they're opened. We need to know what replacement parts will work. Also if a wand/chrome connector comes with the powerhead. Thank you, Sara Waunakee (WI)

With your system activating as the inlets are opened, you can use a Basic Hose. The Turbocat will work with this hose, but does not come with the wand which is sold seperately. The Basic Hose is found here, the Turbocat and wand options

Short in Electric Hose Fixable?

I think my control handle has a short. (The handle that connects to the hose. Can I replace the parts inside the handle or do I have to buy the head with the hose?? $200.00 ouch! As we vacuume, the power turns on and off. If we hold the handle to the wand, it works on adn off. I opened up the insides and noted a burn area on the contacts to the cord. Any ideas?? Thanks fo your help. Joe Joe

If you have found the short, that part may be replaceable. Please call and ask for a technician.

Hose End Slipping from Wall

I have the vacuflo 260 installed in my home built in 1998.The hose end that goes into the wall will not stay connected, as it will turn and lose the connection. What might be happening? Is the hose end worn as it will not stay connected to any of my 3 outlets. What would be your recommendation? Becky-Roseville,Ca.

Yes, it sounds like your connection is worn. But is it the hose or valve? Usually it is the hose and that is replaceable. Do you have the hose with two small metal nubs on the wall end? We have the replacement hose without the nubs here

Belt or Replacement for 54201

I have a Vacuflo 26 (original from the construction of our home in 1985). I need to replace a broken belt in the "Turbine Power Brush, Model # 54201" (Part #134472 7R 3). It is the first repair or replacement we have needed! Do you have a replacement belt or do you suggest that we purchase a new air-powered brush? I could also replace the hose. There are no prongs on on the inlets or my hose. Thanks, Gene in Kansas City, MO

We have the belt for the most common Vacuflo power brush. Look at this page and if your brush looks anything like it then the belt will fit and is on the same page towards the bottom. Yes, you can also buy any new kit, air or electric (with pigtail cord), and upgrade what you have. See your chooses here

Accessories Compatible?

Okay - I asked the dog question - this looks good but my system is from 2001 and it is Maxum by Vacuflo 8000?? If it fits, I will buy it.

Hello, all our accessories fit your specific Vacuflo hose. Thanks for asking.

Hose Handle Replacement?

I have a Vacuflo (Maxum) central vacuum - my dog chewed the end of the hose that I put the metal pole into (not the end that goes into wall) - is there a replacement part I can buy?

Most of those hoses took this handle. If it looks like it then it is a match,382S.

Wanting Electric Hose and Brush

The house we purchased has a 1997 nutone system. We love Vacuflow. What does it take to get a vacuflow hose/pigtail system to fit these wall outlets for the central vac system? Do we have to change them out? Larry, Anchorage, Alaska

Hi Larry, the good news is you can have a fully functioning electric kit. The hard part is you have to buy the Vacuflo Adapter Kits and new inlets. They are not hard to put in, so that is good, and the work is well worth the effort.

Will New Hose Fit?

I want to replace my current hose, wands, floor and carpet heads with 35foot hose. I have a 260/280/580 system that is 15 years old. I cannot tell if the connection will fit. Does it make a difference if the holes are to the side or top of the outlet.

Hello, a new electric or air driven kit from us will fit your system. If you have Vacuflo 4940 inlets (they look like the ivory one pictured here then the new kit will fit your system but you will not be able to turn the suction on and off at the hose handle. If you replace these inlet covers as described on the same page then you will be able to control the suction. If you have any questions please let us know.

Vacuflo Inlets - Want Electric Hose and Brush

I have a vacuflo 460 with vacuflo low voltage inlets.Two prongs on the top end of the hose plug in to the outlet.What hose do I need for replacement?Also I am using a turbocat powerhead and want to know which electric powerhead kit can I use if I want to upgrade?

Hi, you are on the right track. The electric brush kit cleans deeper and quieter. Since you have the Vacuflo style inlets with holes for prongs you need to consider your options. First understand the holes are not 110 volt. They supply the low voltage to the on/off switch on the hose handle. That means you need to buy a corded electric kit - the electricity will come from a nearby electrical outlet within 8ft. The new hose has a pigtail electric cord on the wall end - there is not a hose and a cord to carry around, the wires are hidden in the lightweight hose. When you buy an electric kit it will fit into your inlets just fine. The suction however will remain on from the time you lift the inlet cover on the wall until you unplug the hose from it. If you want to regain control of the suction - the ability to turn it on and off from the hose handle - then you need to purchase inlet adaptors and new faceplates (around $20 per port). Here are the adaptors but this can be done at a later date, after you buy the new hose and tool electric kit: and here are the electric kits: If you have questions please let us know.