SilentMaster 240V Unit SpecificationsSee 120 V Units
Specifications for all SilentMaster units
- Resettable Minibreaker Protection
- 18 & 20 Gauge Steel Construction
- Powder Coat Surface finish
- Dual Exhaust
- Includes Dual intake valves
- Includes Utility valve
M.D. Manufacturing, Inc. warrants its Silent Master power units against electrical component failure for a period of twelve (12) years. This warranty is transferable with the unit and is not solely limited to the original owner. Any parts (excluding filters) required within the first twelve years will be furnished free of charge by the Authorized Dealer from whom the power unit was originally purchased. In addition, all Silent Master units are guaranteed for life against defects in materials and workmanship.
If an Authorized Dealer is not nearby, M.D. Manufacturing, Inc. will honor and perform required warranty services. The end user must return the unit to the factory freight pre-paid. This warranty does not apply to applications outside of North America, commercial applications, misuse, abuse, acts of God, operating without the filters, or units tampered with by unauthorized personnel.
Exterior Venting: Venting not required but optional. When venting, vent both exhaust ports.
* A central vacuum's square foot coverage should be based on factors including altitude, hours of use, complexity of pipe installation, length of furthest vacuum inlet, noise level desired, type and size of filtration, installation materials, and budget. The square footage recommendation on this page can be higher or lower when taking these factors into consideration.